We believe in one God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Matthew 3:16 & 17 • John 14:9 & 10
We believe God is the creator of man and of all things.
• Genesis 1:1 • Acts 17:24-28
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles and His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return to power and glory at some point in the future.
• John 3:16 • Matthew 1:18 • John 20:24-31
We believe the Holy Spirit dwells within every Christian.
• John 16:5-15
We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and the final authority
for all matters of faith.
• Romans 15:4 • Hebrews 4:13 • 2 Timothy 3:16
We believe that man, created by God, willfully sinned, and as a result, is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
• Acts 4:12 • Romans 3:23 • I John 1:7
We believe that salvation (the forgiveness of sins) comes by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ (his death on the cross).
• Matthew 26:28 • Romans 5:8-11 • Ephesians 2:8-9
We believe the Bible teaches that the pattern to follow to receive Jesus as Savior is to believe in Christ as God's Son and Savior of the world, to repent of personal sin, to confess Christ as Lord, and to be immersed in baptism.
• Luke 24:45-47 • Acts 2:38 • Romans 6:1-7 • 2 Peter 3:9
We believe that the church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere.
• Matthew 16:13-18 • Acts 2:14-47
We believe that death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will inherit eternal life; the unsaved, eternal separation from God.
• Romans 8:10-11 • Daniel 12:2 • John 6:47