CPCC uses a self-print giving statement system, which brings increased efficiency and cost savings for the church. It also allows individuals to view/print their giving statement at their convenience. Giving statements for the current tax year are available online through Church Community Builder (CCB). Please follow the instructions below to print your giving statement.
On the next page, fill out the information and click “Submit”. You will receive your information by email from the church staff within a couple days. Once you have received your login information then return to the site, login, and follow the steps below.
If you have logged into CCB before...
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on the "$Give" button on the left side of the page.
- Click "Schedules/History" at the top middle of the page.
- Click on "Giving Statement" link on the left corner.
- On the following page...
- Select “Family” from the “Type” drop down box.
- Fill in the Date Range boxes.
- Once you've made those selections, click “Create”.
- Your giving/pledge statement will generate on screen so you can print it.
If you are UNABLE to print your own statement, contact us by email at or call Amy Rednour, our financial secretary, at the church office 513.779.8800. We will assist you or arrange to provide your giving statement as quickly as we can.