The mission of Women’s Groups are to encourage every woman to experience the transforming power of a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To draw women closer to Christ through the study of His word
- To actively demonstrate God’s love to women in need
- To develop authentic, godly relationships with our Christian sisters
So excited to tell you about the morning AND evening mom's community group starting this fall at CPCC! These groups will meet once a month. Please join us for food and community!
- The morning group will meet the second Tuesday of each month beginning Sept 12 @ 9:45 am.
- The evening group will meet the second Thursday of each month beginning Sept 14 @ 7:15 pm.
February 9-10th, 2018
Join with women from Center Pointe, and from all over Cincinnati, to ask "What IF we followed God with perseverance instead of insecurity?" The IF Gathering has inspired millions of women to find out how they can Give God Away wherever they are. Register today to find out how you can unleash your potential. For more info visit ifgathering.com.