The mission of Women’s Groups are to encourage every woman to experience the transforming power of a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To draw women closer to Christ through the study of His word
- To actively demonstrate God’s love to women in need
- To develop authentic, godly relationships with our Christian sisters
We are so excited to tell you about the morning AND evening mom's community group at CPCC! These groups will meet once a month, Sept-April (we take off for the summer). Please join us for food, community and enrichment programming for busy moms!
- The morning group will meet the second Tuesday of each month beginning Sept 12 @ 9:45 am.
- The evening group will meet the second Thursday of each month beginning Sept 14 @ 7:15 pm.